Due to advice issued by the government on the 16th March 2020 and for the health of customers and staff, we are working with venues to reschedule Kendal Mountain Festival Tour dates that were due to take place over the coming weeks.
We will communicate any shows that have been postponed on our social media channels and here on our website.
If you purchased tickets direct from a venue box office, they will be in touch. If you purchased Eventbrite tickets, we will be in touch separately with more details.
We will announce new screening dates for any postponed shows over the coming weeks.
To date the events that have been postponed are:
- Kingston-Upon-Thames – postponed – new date tbc
- Lincoln – postponed until Wednesday 19th August 2020
- Norwich – postponed until Saturday 26th September 2020
- Coventry – postponed until Thursday 17th September 2020
- London Deptford – postponed – new date tbc
- Canterbury – postponed until Friday 11th September 2020
- Penrith – postponed – new date tbc
- Glasgow – postponed until Thursday 1st October 2020
- St Andrews – postponed – new date tbc
- Banchory – postponed until Friday 25th September 2020
- Inverness – postponed until Thursday 24th September 2020
- Salisbury – postponed – new date tbc
- Exeter – postponed until Sunday 13th September 2020
- Birmingham – postponed until Friday 25th September 2020
- Kings Lynn - postponed until Friday 18th September 2020
- Kendal - postponed until Thursday 6th August 2020
- Oxford - postponed until Thursday 10th September 2020
- London - postponed until Saturday 12th September 2020
- Sheffield - postponed until Thursday 24th September 2020
- Banchory - postponed until Friday 25th September 2020
- Bath - postponed until Thursday 8th October 2020
- Brighton - postponed - new date tbc
- Bristol - postponed until Friday 29th January 2021
For rescheduled events, speakers are subject to change. We are communicating with speakers and will confirm final speakers as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding and for helping us to protect those who may be vulnerable.